Graveyard Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
Prep time :
6 - 8 servings
Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- 1 package cream (8 ounce) cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups, plus 2 tablespoons sifted Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
To Decorate and Serve
- Crushed chocolate cream sandwich cookies, enough to cover the dip (about 10)
- Vanilla sandwich cookies, such as Milanos®
- Black decorating icing
- Candy corn and pumpkins
- Graham crackers, apple slices, and/or pretzels, for serving
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Sift in cocoa powder, then add brown sugar, vanilla extract, salt and milk. Beat on low speed until the cocoa powder is incorporated, then increase speed to high, until very well combined. Sift in powdered sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, beating slowly after each addition to incorporate. Increase speed to high and beat until smooth and light, about 3 minutes. Transfer dip to a serving dish and smooth top with a spatula.
- Spread crushed chocolate cookies over the top of dip to form “dirt.” With decorating icing, write “RIP” on vanilla wafer cookies, then stand upright in dip to form “tombstones.” Scatter candy corn and candy pumpkins over top to decorate. Serve with graham crackers, sliced apples and/or pretzels as desired.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Erin Clarke @WellPlated.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: bbest :: rpeto :: indy :: pat tezeno :: curritucklady :: jewells :: June :: thekley :: LisaP :: R T :: Connie M :: HARRISON COTTY :: Rosalynda B :: rebecca :: Rebecca :: Judi Overby :: Nellie :: bluebonnetgal :: Kelsey Scott :: auntgail