Vampire Mist Cocktail or Mocktail
Prep time :
- 6 ounces vanilla vodka
- 8 ounces ginger beer
- 6 ounces cranberry juice
- 4 ounces pomegranate juice
- Food grade dry ice
- Mix all ingredients (except for dry ice) in a pitcher.
- Turn glasses upside down and press rim on wet paper towel. Dip moistened glasses in red sugar.
- Pour drink into individual ice-filled glasses. Place a small piece of dry ice into each glass (using tongs). Drink will bubble and mist for about 5 minutes.
- Do not drink until all dry ice has melted. This should be easy to avoid, since dry ice sinks and stays at the bottom of glass.
- For Mocktail: Omit vodka and add additional ginger beer.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: nona :: margi :: Debbie Farris :: Kris M :: Laura :: bev caylor :: Penny B :: Ruby Marzek :: Triins :: Wayne M :: Donna E :: Kathy Shriver :: Dawn Stellmacher :: LadyT1973 :: MPope :: Robert P :: FranJ :: Theresa H. :: Stacey :: Grandma Sunshine