Prep time :
5 minutes to cool
Approx 12 cups kibble
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups Cocoa Puffs® cereal
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 10 ounces peanut butter chips
- 1 cup broken pretzel sticks
- 1 cup almond slices (or almond slivers)
- 1/2 cup red M&M'S® candies
- In a large microwave safe bowl, combine chocolate chips. peanut butter and butter.
- Heat in microwave in 30 second bursts until melted and smooth, stir after each 30 second burst.
- Measure cereal into an extra-large bowl. Pour chocolate mixture over cereal, toss to coat.
- Pour powdered sugar into a gallon sized, resealable bag. Add cereal, close bag and shake. Shake until all of cereal is covered.
- Pour out onto flat surface to cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together coated cereal, peanut butter chips, pretzel sticks, almond slices and red M&M'S® candies.
- Store in an airtight bag or container.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: DAskew :: Prairie rose :: Grandmother :: tamdamam :: msellers01 :: adelaida c :: Barbara Fowler :: Treva :: Niecey :: Tayna D :: shell4boys :: Lynn K :: Beth C Wade :: Dawnmarie N :: Lisa :: Montana Robyn :: Danielle Miller :: Kathryn :: Danielle J :: beth