Prep time :
About 2 cups
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup mango pulp, ground and strained
- Juice of 1 lemon
- In a medium saucepan, heat water and sugar for 5 minutes until syrupy. Then, let cool.
- Mix in pulp and lemon juice.
- Pour into a bowl, cover and put into freezer. When ready to serve, beat vigorously with a hand blender and serve cold.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Agustin Gomez :: dessertlady :: Amaris A :: SC chef :: Amy McCoy :: sgray :: halfpint :: Susan S :: Myriah Lemerande :: Toni :: Amy T :: Laura N :: Lindsey P :: vanity :: Terri A :: Shirley S :: Vivian :: Ruth Heskew :: Stacey S :: coupons