Sweet Champagne Gelatin Molds
Prep time :
2:00 to 3:00
Bake/Cook time :
6 large molds
- 2 cups cold water
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chilled champagne
- 1 1/2 cups chilled ginger ale
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Into a large sauce pan add water. Sprinkle gelatin evenly on water and allow to set. Do not stir.
- Over medium heat, stir mixture until it is well combined. Add sugar, continue to stir until dissolved.
- Remove from heat, add: champagne and ginger ale. Stir to combine. Transfer to refrigerator until mixture just begins to thicken.
- Fold in strawberries and transfer to mold. Allow to chill until completely set.
- Un-mold and enjoy responsibly.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: yamcammil :: DCrittenden :: rachel :: Karen B :: kelly :: Mickayla W :: wdt1973 :: DG :: Barbara G :: duzzydo :: sta e :: Fred M :: MalloryHudson :: Hardy :: yani :: Jamie H :: CK :: Jen :: Julie G :: Avery K