Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
- 2 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- Pinch of salt
- 1 (11 oz.) bag premium white chocolate baking chips
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Green gel food color
- Festive sprinkles
- Line a 9 or 10-inch square baking dish with parchment paper or double layers of foil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, place white chocolate and marshmallow fluff.
- In a large saucepan, melt sugar, heavy cream, butter, and salt. Cook over medium heat until mixture boils, stirring continuously. Boil for 4-5 minutes, or until a candy thermometer reads 234°F.
- Pour over white chocolate, add vanilla extract and food color. Stir until chocolate is completely melted and combined. Immediately pour into prepared dish, top with sprinkles and refrigerate minimum 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- Cut into bite-sized pieces. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed by Terri Truscello Miller @LoveandConfections.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Ronald J :: Vivian K :: patriotlady :: Charles C Jones :: julian3b :: Laurie L :: Rita S :: Sarah S :: roxanna :: Diana :: Jami's cookin :: Regina W :: Vicky S :: Brad D :: Amy H :: barbie :: Frances Hassell :: Christina :: nan :: Alex