- 2 sticks + 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, soft
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup well packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Few drops green food color
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 cup non salted macadamia nuts
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream butter until smooth, add sugars and cream further. Add eggs one at a time add vanilla and salt and mix until light and creamy. Add a few drops of green food color.
- Sift together flour and baking soda. Add flour in one step to creamed mixture and mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Add chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Scoop dough using a large ice cream scoop.
- Place on a parchment or silicone baking mat lined or buttered cookie sheets.
- Bake until light golden brown, about 11-13 minutes. For soft and chewy cookies bake them until center is still soft. For a firmer cookie bake slightly longer.