Nutella Hot Cocoa Popover Souffles
Prep time :
Bake/Cook time :
6 servings (2 each)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons Nutella
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour*
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Divide butter into cups of popover pan. (If you don’t own one, you can use a muffin tin, but you will need to use all 12 cups. Just divide butter up evenly.) Place pan in oven for 3-5 minutes while you are making batter.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs with milk, cream, Nutella, vanilla and sugar, then whisk in flour, cocoa and salt. Pour batter into butter filled cups; bake for 22 minutes. Remove from oven and add chocolate chips to each popover. Return to oven. Leave in oven 4 more minutes.
- Serve with sweetened whipped cream, if desired. Enjoy!
IMPERIAL SUGAR INSIGHT
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Shout Out To Our Baking Friends
:: Tootsie Roll Goddess :: Debbie :: chfcallaway :: bcar111 :: Millie Hart :: Long C :: Crystal G :: Jess K :: Phyl :: Ronda :: j :: Amerre :: James J :: Tonya :: Janice G :: Trey :: Cheryl D :: kristy :: GTuritto :: eri