5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
This all-natural, luxurious body scrub recipe has sugar, spice and everything nice! Pumpkin Brown Sugar Body Scrub exfoliates and moisturizes at the same time, gently polishing away dull skin and revealing the radiant, new skin underneath.
Our Pumpkin Brown Sugar Body Scrub recipe blends beta carotene rich pumpkin with naturally exfoliating pure cane brown sugar. Safflower oil binds it together and soothes dry skin with an extra dose of vitamin E. Treat yourself with this Pumpkin Brown Sugar Body Scrub, or make up a large batch and present it has a thoughtful hostess or homemade holiday gift.
- 1/2 cup real pumpkin (can be canned or fresh, but not pumpkin pie filling!)
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons safflower oil
- 3-4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (add more or less depending on preference)
- Small, decorative 4 - 6 oz jar
- Puree pumpkin in a blender. In a small bowl, gently mix brown sugar, spices and pumpkin until smooth.
- Carefully scoop mixture into decorative jar.
- Pumpkin Brown Sugar Scrub can be used on the face, hands and body. Gently scrub for 2-3 minutes before washing off.
- Because all ingredients are natural and perishable, Pumpkin Brown Sugar Body Scrub should be used within 4-6 weeks.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Print a customizable Sugar Scrub label if giving as a gift.
Download these customized Pumpkin Scrub labels to personalize your scrub. Just print on full-sized labels/stickers.
Love coupons, delicious recipes and contests? Register for Imperial Sugar's Sweet Community newsletter and gain insider only access. Be the first to know; sign up today!
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Kids in the Kitchen Search Results
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Fun Kid’s Projects