5 Star Recipes
Dressings, Marinades, Sauces
Jam & Jelly
Quick And Easy
Recipes For Kids
Cookies & Bars
Crisps, Cobblers, Crumbles
Frosting, Glazes, Syrup
Pies & Tarts
Pudding, Mousse, Souffles
Chocolate isn’t just a decadent dessert, but is also great for your skin. Rich in antioxidants, chocolate has been found to firm up and moisturize skin, smooth out wrinkles, and even increase circulation. This all-natural homemade chocolate lip scrub gently exfoliates your lips (and tastes heavenly too). The hardest part will be not eating it directly from the jar!
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- Small jars
- Just add ingredients together and stir.
- Spoon the mixture into a decorative container, tie with a ribbon and it’s ready to give as a gift...even to yourself!
- To use, apply the chocolate sugar lip scrub to your lips and gently rub in a circular motion for at least one minute.
- Wipe off with a wet cloth or lick off for a sweet treat.
- Chocolate sugar lip scrub can be kept in a cool, dry place for up to two months.
- Put your baby soft lips to good use. Pucker up!
- To give as a present, download these personalized Chocolate Sugar Lip Sugar Scrub Labels. They are designed to print on Avery round labels 22830.
Make your bath sizzle with sweet, relaxing bubbles. A perfect treat for a teacher, grandmother or mother; these heart-shaped bath fizzies can be made in all different shapes and sizes for different occasions in order to make a any bath a spa-like experience.
Love coupons, delicious recipes and contests? Register for Imperial Sugar's Sweet Community newsletter and gain insider only access. Be the first to know; sign up today!
Sign up today for our free newsletter. Get exclusive recipes and coupons!
- Share Your Recipe
- Tips for Baking & Cooking With Sugar
- My Recipe Box
- New Recipes
- 5 Star Recipes
- Kids in the Kitchen Search Results
- Search Kids in the Kitchen Recipes
- My First Cookbooks
- Cubie & Cubette's Cooking Club
- Fun Kid’s Projects