Summertime beckons for silly time and fun time - where you can give the kids permission to indulge in some good, clean and "messy" fun with this slime recipe that's safe to eat. Playing with slime is a great sensory experience for toddlers - and it is still just as much fun for older kids too. Let the oozy, gooey slime squish and drip between their fingers. Don't worry - clean up is easy!
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Food coloring
- In a pan, mix condensed milk, sugar and cornstarch together.
- Place over med-high heat, stirring until mixutre thickens.
- Mix in approximately 10 drops of food coloring. We selected green to make classic colored slime!
- Let mixture cool down completely before giving it to your child. Store in resealable plastic bag in the refrigerator.
- Use within 5 days as the slime will begin to harden in the refrigerator.
- It is best to play with Edible Slime away from carpet and upholstered furniture.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments