Peppermint Candy Cane Vase
Create a vase with one of the season’s most traditional treats - the candy cane! You’ll get compliments from this easy to assemble decoration and when the holidays are over, you can pull off the wrapped candy canes and eat them and repurpose the glass vase. Now that’s sweet!
- Several boxes of candy canes (number needed depends on size of your vase)
- Clear, smooth round or square glass vase
- Hot glue gun
- Ribbon for decoration
- With a hot glue gun, attach wrapped candy canes to your vase one-by-one.
- Add ribbon around the center.
- Fill with your favorite flowers or ornaments.
- Note: Candy canes vary in size, even within the same box. Try to even them up either at the bottom or the top of the vase but don't worry too much about getting everything perfect. The end-result looks great even if they aren't perfectly straight.
- Tip: If your vase is taller than your candy canes, glue a ribbon the width of the extra space around the top or bottom.