Indian Corn Cookies
Multi-colored Indian Corn is a fall favorite for its color and ornamental value. And while these Indian Corn on the Cob Cookies may look the real thing, they taste so much sweeter! This easy recipe is kid-friendly and makes for a fun autumn activity. You start with a sugar cookie base, decorate with Reese's Pieces and wrap them in a raffia husk.
If you're looking for a festive treat to serve at a Thanksgiving school party, these cookies are sure to be a hit.
- Chef Eddy's sugar shortbread cookie recipe
- Buttercream frosting
- Reece's Pieces candies
- Brown raffia
- Orange ribbon
- Make cookies according to recipe and cut into a corn cob shape.
- Cover the cookies with frosting.
- Add orange, yellow and brown Reece's Pieces candies for the corn.
- Cut three pieces of raffia for the husks.
- Place the cookie in the middle of the 3 husks and tie bottom together with a ribbon.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments