Ghost and Pumpkin Gelatin Cups
Here's a fun snack for your kid's Spooky Soirée. Homemade orange and coconut gelatin cups are transformed into adorable ghosts and pumpkins with nothing more than a dry erase marker. These cute snacks will be the hit of your holiday party.
- Orange Gelatin:
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 packages (1 tablespoon packages) plain, unflavored gelatin
- Coconut Gelatin:
- 2 (14 oz.) cans full fat coconut milk
- 3 packages (1 tablespoon packages) plain, unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Add 1/2 cup orange juice and sugar to a simmer over medium heat.
- Whisk in gelatin and continue to whisk until gelatin dissolves. Add remaining orange juice.
- Pour into containers and let set in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or preferably overnight.
- Pour one can of coconut milk into a medium bowl with a spout. Whisk until smooth.
- Sprinkle gelatin over coconut milk and let bloom.
- Add remaining coconut milk and sugar to a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Pour into gelatin mixture. Add vanilla and mix until combined.
- Pour into containers and let set in the fridge for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.