Puffy Paint Monsters
This Halloween, create your favorite spooky monsters with homemade puffy paint. Kids will have fun crafting these creatures and then feeling their soft, 3D texture. They are a great addition to your holiday decor, and the sky is the limit with colors and designs! Don't stop at monsters - create pumpkins, ghosts or witches!
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup corn starch
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 4 cups shaving cream, divided
- Food coloring: green, purple, black, red
- Googly eyes
- Paint brushes
- Card stock
- Mix water, corn starch, and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Heat until the mixture starts to thicken.
- Divide mixture into four different bowls. Stir one cup of shaving cream into each bowl.
- Add food coloring to the bowls to create the puffy paint.
- Use the paint brushes to paint your monsters on the white card stock.
- Add googly eyes and allow to dry overnight.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments