- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon safflower oil or grapeseed oil
- Mix the oil and dark brown sugar until well blended. The mixture should not be runny. The consistency is similar to paste.
- Using a toothbrush or simply your finger, apply the brown sugar lip scrub to your lips and gently rub in a circular motion. Continue for at least one minute.
- Wipe off with a wet cloth or lick off for a sweet treat.
- Brown sugar lip scrub can be kept in a cool, dry place for up to a month.
- Pucker up and put your baby soft lips to good use!
Download these customized Brown Sugar Lip Scrub labels to personalize your scrub. Just print on full-sized labels/stickers.