- 3 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup grapeseed oil
- Red food coloring
- Yellow food coloring
- 8 - 12 ounce decorative jar
- Decorative ribbon
- Fragrance of choice
- Mix sugar, oil and essential oil (optional).
- Divide mixture into three separate bowls.
- Add orange food coloring to one bowl, yellow to another. Leave the third plain white. (Use 4 parts yellow to one part red to make orange.)
- Add a layer of yellow sugar scrub in bottom of jar.
- Add layer of orange sugar scrub.
- Top with layer of white (plain) sugar scrub.
Download these customized Candy Corn Scrub labels to personalize your scrub. Just print on full-sized labels/stickers.