- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup grapeseed oil
- Small jars
- Just add ingredients together and stir.
- Spoon the mixture into a decorative container, tie with a ribbon and it’s ready to give as a gift...even to yourself!
- To use, apply the chocolate sugar lip scrub to your lips and gently rub in a circular motion for at least one minute.
- Wipe off with a wet cloth or lick off for a sweet treat.
- Chocolate sugar lip scrub can be kept in a cool, dry place for up to two months.
- Put your baby soft lips to good use. Pucker up!
Download these customized Chocolate Sugar Lip Scrub labels to personalize your scrub. Just print on full-sized labels/stickers.