Peach Raspberry Rustic Tart
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place softened pie crust on ungreasesd baking sheet or baking stone.
- Combine sugar, flour and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add peaches toss gently to coat. Spoon peach mixture onto center of crust spreading to within 2 inches from edge. Fold crust edge over filling to create a rustic crust, pleating crust if necessary. Top with raspberries.
- Brush crust edge with water and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crust in golden brown. Remove from oven.
- Cool before serving. Cut into wedges and serve with ice cream, if desired.