Creamy Pumpkin Supreme Pie
- 1 3/4 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) melted butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 packages (3.75 ounces) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups (1 can) pumpkin; NOT pumpkin pie filling
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 container (16 ounces) whipped topping, divided
- Finely crush enough cinnamon graham crackers to make 1 3/4 cups crumbs.
- Combine crumbs and butter and press into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and set aside.
- Combine eggs, cream cheese, and sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
- Pour over crust and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes; cool well.
- Beat together pudding mixes and milk. Add pumpkin and spices and mix well. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over cooled cream cheese layer.
- Chill at least 8 hours. Top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with chopped toasted pecans if desired. Keep refrigerated.