- 6 sugar cones
- 1 can white frosting
- Black food coloring
- Purple sugar sheets
- Yellow Reece’s Pieces candy
- 6 round cookies, any type
- Dye white frosting with black food coloring and spread evenly on cones.
- Dye granulated sugar with black food coloring. Roll frosted cones in sugar.
- Frost top of cookie and put frosted/sugared cone on top of it.
- Spread a thin strip of black frosted icing along bottom rim of hat.
- Cut a strip of purple sugar sheet (edible decorating paper) for hat band.
- Adhere sugar sheet hat band with shiny side down along bottom of frosted hat rim.
- Put a dot of frosting on a yellow Reece’s Pieces candy and adhere to hat rim over overlapping sugar sheet hat band.
You can decorate your witch hat any way you like and can substitute the purple sugar sheet with sprinkles for a hat band.