- Blend half a package of strawberries, lemon juice and confectioners sugar until pureed.
- Cut remaining strawberries into thin slices and set aside.
- For filling, whisk together Greek yogurt and sugar.
- Whip heavy whipping cream until stiff and gently mix it under the yogurt creme.
- Arrange crumbled cookies in bottom of bowl. Pour strawberry puree over it. Add creme and top it with strawberry slices. Repeat layering 2-3 times.
- Ending with strawberry slices. Top with chocolate flakes and chill for 1 hour.