- 2 3/4 cups Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup favorite jelly or jam
- Grease a 8 x 8 pan. Line with tinfoil and grease foil. Set aside.
- Pour powdered sugar into stand mixer bowl. Set aside.
- In medium pot, melt brown sugar and butter. Once sugar and butter are melted, add cream and bring to a boil. Stir like crazy for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- Pour mixture over powdered sugar and start beating mixture at low. When powdered sugar is absorbedadd vanilla, turn to medium high and beat for 10 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 of batch into prepared pan, spoon half of stirred jam or jelly randomly over fudge, swirl a little with a butter knife. Spoon remaining jam over top of that and swirl again.
- Cover surface with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Cut into small cubes and devour.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Carrie Fields @fieldsofcake.