- 1 premade pie crust
- 1 1/4 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour*
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Parbake pie crust in 9 x 9 inch square baking pan lined with parchment. Bake for 10 minutes and then remove from oven.
- While pie crust is baking, beat eggs in a small bowl. In a large bowl, combine sugar and flour and mix well. Add beaten eggs.
- Pour mixture over melted butter and stir to incorporate. Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour into pie crust, and bake for 25-30 minutes, until a nice crust forms on top and appears set. Do not overbake.
- Once cooled, cut into squares.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.