- 1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 bottle fruity (not dry) Champagne or sparkling wine
- If using frozen raspberries defrost first. Place in blender with lemon juice, sugar and about 1/2 cup of listed Champagne. Blend until super fine.
- Pour through strainer to remove seeds.
- Pour about 4 tablespoons of raspberry puree mixture per champagne glass and fill with remaining Champagne.
Imperial Sugar Insight
For a non-alcoholic version, replace the sparkling wine with apple cider.