*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with parchment paper, or grease with cooking spray.
- To make crust, pulse all ingredients together in a food process or until combined and crumbly.
- Remove and press into the bottom of prepared baking pan in a flat layer. Bake crust for 15 minutes, until lightly golden. Remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, to make filling, whisk together all of filling ingredients until combined. Pour over pre-baked crust. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until filling is set in center.
- Remove bars and let cool to room temperature before slicing. Dust with powdered sugar and garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary, if desired. Slice and serve.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Ali Ebright @Gimme Some Oven.