- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup black raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 6 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup lowfat milk
- 1 ounce blueberry syrup
- 1/2 ounce cinnamon syrup
- Vanilla bean
- Lowfat whipped cream and cinnamon candy to garnish
- Blend berries and sugar in blender or processor.
- Add yogurt and vanilla.
- Pour in milk, add syrups and vanilla bean.
- Pour into iced glasses.
- Garnish with blueberry and cinnamon candy.
Source URL: https://www.imperialsugar.com/recipes/ballistic-blue-smoothie