- 1 butternut squash, peeled
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 bag spinach
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cut butternut squash into cubes and boil them until they are tender.
- Place butter in a sauté pan until melted. Add onions and squash and sauté until they get a little color. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add spinach and then cinnamon sugar.
- Continue to sauté until spinach is wilted and everything is well mixed together. Serve warm.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.