- 1 large egg white
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha, or more, to taste
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- Preheat oven to 300° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg white, Sriracha and 1 tablespoon water until frothy, about 2 minutes; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugars and cinnamon; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine almonds, pecans, walnuts and Sriracha mixture until well combined. Stir in brown sugar mixture until evenly coated.
- Spread almond mixture onto prepared baking sheet in an even layer. Place into oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring at halftime.
- Let cool completely before serving.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Chung-Ah Rhee @damndelicious.