- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place sugar in a small bowl. Add two drops of food coloring and mix with a fork until the color is evenly distributed throughout the sugar. Continue to add food coloring one drop at a time until you are satisfied with the color. Set aside.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate for 45 seconds and stir. If not completely melted, microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until smooth.
- Pour chocolate onto prepared baking sheet and spread into a 11 x 8 inch rectangle. Let cool for 3 to 5 minutes, and then create texture by tapping the chocolate with the back of a spoon.
- Top chocolate with green sugar and egg candies. Chill bark in refrigerator for 20 minutes, or until hardened. Break into large pieces and serve!
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.