- In a saute pan over medium heat, stir water and granulated sugar together until sugar has dissolved.
- Add diced peaches, cinnamon and vanilla to pan with sugar/water mixture and cook until mixture boils and thickens and peaches become soft (pierced easily). Remove from heat, mash half of peaches with a fork to break them up and set aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl, add yogurt, milk and sugar and whisk together.
- Add peaches to yogurt mixture and carefully swirl mixture.
- Add filling to your popsicle molds and freeze.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jocelyn Delk Adams @Grandbaby-Cakes.com.