- Puree peaches, vanilla and cinnamon until smooth in blender.
- Pour mixture into a large pot and stir in sugar and pectin. Cook over medium low heat.
- While fruit mixture is heating, place jar lids in a small pan of water and simmer. Get canning jars and lids ready and place a large pot of water over medium heat to use as a water bath.
- Bring peach mixture to a boil and continue to cook over medium low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture has thickened, about 12-15 minutes.
- Carefully fill each canning jar and leave 1/2 inch of space at the top. Place a lid on each jar and secure rings.
- Process in a water-bath canner for 12 minutes.
- Remove jars from canner and allow to sit untouched until cooled and lids have popped.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.