- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1.75-ounce package “no sugar needed” fruit pectin
- 1 1/2 pounds ripe peaches, peeled, pitted and pureed
- 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger, if desired
- Heat apple juice over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently. Add in the pectin and whisk until completely dissolved.
- Add pureed peaches, sugar and ginger and return to a boil for 5 minutes. Pull off heat and add to canning jars. Turn jars upside down while still hot to seal. Store in freezer for up to one year.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.