- For Crust
- 14 whole (8 ounces) graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 7 tablespoons (3.5 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
- For Filling
- 3 cups raspberries, fresh or thawed frozen
- 2/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 package (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups plain nonfat yogurt, divided
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, chilled
- Spray a 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In bowl of a food processor pulse the graham crackers and sugar until finely ground. Add butter and pulse until moistened. Use bottom of a measuring cup, glass, or ramekin to press crust mixture into bottom of prepared pan. Place in freezer.
- In bowl of a food processor, combine raspberries, sugar and 1 tablespoon of yogurt, pulsing until smooth.
- In bowl of an electric mixer, beat cream cheese on high speed until light and creamy. Add remaining yogurt and powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add in raspberry mixture, beating to combine.
- In another bowl with an electric mixer fitted with whisk attachment, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold into raspberry cream cheese mixture. Spoon into prepared crust. Freeze until solid, about 4 hours. Serve or cover with plastic wrap and store in the freezer for up to 1 week. Let sit a room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Tessa Arias @HandletheHeat.