- 30 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 1/4 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- Place all ingredients into a heavy bottom sauce pan over medium heat. Mix to combine.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until mixture thickens. Stirring as necessary.
- Allow to come to room temperature. Transfer to air tight jars/containers and store in refrigerator.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.