- 1/2 cup Gold ’N Natural Turbinado Sugar
- 6-8 drops red food coloring
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 4 ounces cinnamon vodka
- 4 ounces cinnamon schnapps
- 2 ounces grenadine
- Place turbinado sugar into small shallow bowl. Add food coloring. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Place corn syrup into separate small shallow bowl. Set aside.
- Roll the rims of the martini glasses into corn syrup then immediately into sugar to create sugar rim. Set aside.
- Into a cocktail shaker filled half way with ice add: vodka, schnapps, and grenadine. Shake to combine.
- Equally divide mixture between martini glasses.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.