Become the most popular mom in your child's homeroom class or neighborhood play group by making a batch of sweet acorn treats that look cute and taste great. This no-bake project is perfect for a Thanksgiving get together and easy enough for the kids to jump in and help you in the kitchen.
- Stick pretzels
- English toffee bits, chopped
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 can white frosting
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Powdered Sugar
- Make a batch of edible frosting play dough by mixing white frosting, powdered sugar and peanut butter in a large bowl with your hands until it is firm.
- Roll dough into 2 inch small balls.
- Frost the top of each dough ball with chocolate frosting.
- Dip top in crumbled toffee bits.
- Put a piece of a pretzel stick in the top.
- Refrigerate until serving.