White Chocolate Coconut Snowball Truffles
- In a saucepan bring heavy cream, sugar, rum, and vanilla to a boil. Once boiling, turn heat to a low simmer and simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate. Stir until chocolate has melted.
- Set aside until mixture has firmed and holds its shape, about 2 hours. To speed setting process, you can place mixture in a refrigerator and stir it every 10 minutes until set.
- Onto a plastic food film lined cutting board, scoop truffle mixture using a melon baller in a small tablespoon sized amount.
- Using your hands roll in a perfect ball shapes, preferably use gloves to keep filling from warming in your hands.
- Roll in coconut.