- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 10 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple gel food color
- Crème Chantilly
- Combine crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a small bowl. Place 2 tablespoons in bottom of each serving glass.
- In a medium bowl, with a stand or hand mixer, blend powdered sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping until incorporated and smooth. Divide into 6 equal portions and color each portion. Place each color into a piping bag.
- Starting with purple, pipe around outside of the glass or jar, and using a small spoon, fill center with a small amount of crumb mixture. Repeat with remaining rainbow colors, so there are crumbs in every bite.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Top with creme Chantilly and sprinkles.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed by Terri Truscello Miller @LoveandConfections.