- 1 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 (12 oz) box rice Chex cereal
- 3 cups pretzels
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (11 oz) package kraft caramels, unwrapped and sliced in fourths
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together granulated sugar and cinnamon. Set aside. In a large bowl, stir together Chex cereal and pretzels.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together butter, brown sugar, and vanilla. Pour butter mixture over cereal and pretzels. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle cinnamon mixture over cereal and toss again to coat. Transfer to prepared pan and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes and add caramels. Store in airtight container for up to a week.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.