- 1/2 unsalted butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour*
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 lbs. white chocolate candy melts
- Candy bar molds
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In the bowl of a mixer, cream together butter and both sugars.
- Mix in vanilla and egg.
- Mix in flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix until dough forms.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough flat on lightly floured surface. Roll 1/4-inch thick.
- Cut dough into rounds, using a cookie cutter or biscuit cutter.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a baking mat.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Place on wire rack to cool.
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions.
- Crumble 1 chocolate cookie into each candy bar mold.
- Fill mold with white chocolate. Crumble 1 cookie on top of melted chocolate in each mold. Tap molds on counter to release air bubbles.
- Place molds in fridge for 10 minutes or until hard.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.
Cookies 'n' Cream® is a registered trademark of The Hershey Company. All rights reserved.