- 3 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Candied Pecans
- Biscoff Cookies (Speculoos Cookies)
- Combine gelatin and water in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine remaining ingredients except whipping cream. Stir over medium heat until warm (130°F-150°F) but not boiling. Remove from heat.
- Place bowl with gelatin/water mixture in larger bowl with very hot water to melt gelatin. Add to pumpkin mixture. Set aside.
- In a cold bowl, whip 2 1/4 cups whipping cream to very soft peaks. Do not whip stiff.
- Before adding whipping cream, check pumpkin puree temperature; it should be between 80°F and 110°F and feel neither cool nor warm.
- Add whipping cream to pumpkin puree and fold together. Pour/scoop into glasses and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- After 1 hour (or just before serving), whip remaining cream with 2 teaspoons sugar to firm peaks in a cold bowl.
- Decorate the surface with whipping cream and candied pecans.
Make this recipe the day ahead. Can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3-days.