- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Wash and dry strawberries. Remove stems and mash, then sprinkle with sugar. Combine with sweetened condensed milk. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whisk the cold heavy cream until stiff peaks form, about 2 minutes.
- Fold in the whipped cream to the strawberry mixture, using a spatula to fold the ingredients together. Do not over stir.
- Transfer ice cream to an airtight container with a lid (or a pan covered securely with foil) and freeze until firm, at least 8 hours.
When ready to serve, scoop the ice cream into a champagne flute and top with extra cold champagne. Cheers!
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.