Strawberry White Chocolate Fudge
- 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 2 1/4 cups mini marshmallows
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups premium white chocolate chips
- 1 (5 oz) package dried strawberries
- Place 2 sheets of parchment paper crossways in a 8x8-inch or 9x9-inch baking pan. Ensure an overhang of paper. Spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients (except white chocolate chips and strawberries) in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat and stir continuously with heat resistant spatula.
- Once boiling keep stirring for 5 more minutes while maintaining an even low to medium boil. Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips. Add strawberries.
- Don’t pour in pan yet as the strawberries will float to the surface. Stir occasionally until you notice that strawberries no longer migrate to surface. Pour in pan.
- Wait at least 4 hours before cutting. You can place fudge in refrigerator to speed up the cooling process.
- Pull fudge out of pan by grabbing parchment edges. Fudge can be cut in any shape desired including hearts.