- 8 mint leaves
- 3 ounces simple syrup
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 8 fresh blackberries, rinsed and drained
- 2 ounces white rum
- 4 ounces club soda
- Simple Syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Mix water and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat until sugar has dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Divide mint leaves, simple syrup, lime juice, and blackberries into 2 glasses and muddle together.
- Fill glasses with ice. Pour in rum.
- Top drinks with club soda. Stir. Garnish with extra blackberries and mint leaf.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.