- 4 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- In a saucepan combine milk, sugar, and chocolate chips. Bring to a simmer, stirring frequently.
- Once sugar is dissolved and chocolate is melted, removed from heat and let cool.
- Place a few marshmallows into bottom of 12 popsicle molds. Pour in cooled hot chocolate.
- Place in freezer for 6-8 hours until completely frozen.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.