Chocolate Covered Coconut Candy
- Set aside a silicone baking mat or spread a thin layer of oil on a sheet of aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a saucepan combine sugar and coconut milk and stir to a boil. Keep boiling until the mixture reaches 245°F.
- Remove from heat and stir in coconut flakes, vanilla extract, and salt. Stir for a few seconds.
- Drop mixture using a spoon onto prepared surface. If mixture has become too sandy before it has been dropped, return it to the heat and add a couple of teaspoons of water. Stir for a few seconds and drop mixture once more.
- Once completely cooled, melt chocolate in a small bowl in a microwave oven in 6-second intervals.
- When melted, pour chocolate in a small piping bag and drizzle chocolate over candies.