- 24 ounces milk chocolate (either chips or chopped chocolate)
- 16 ounces semi-sweet chocolate (either chips or chopped chocolate)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup malted milk powder
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme (or fluff)
- 4 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 2 cups coarsely chopped malted milk balls
- Line a 9x13-inch pan with foil and coat with nonstick spray.
- Place milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, butter, malted milk powder, and marshmallow creme in bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Set aside.
- Combine sugar and evaporated milk in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently. Bring to a boil and boil for 4-6 minutes, stirring constantly until mixture reaches 240°F on a candy thermometer. Remove pan from heat and pour mixture slowly into chocolate bowl in 4-5 intervals, mixing on low speed until completely combined and smooth.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan and sprinkle chopped candies onto top of fudge. Press candy lightly into fudge.
- Chill until fudge is set, several hours or overnight.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
- Store refrigerated for up to 5 days or at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Shelly Jaronsky@CookiesandCups.