- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 box (2.6 oz.) whipped cream topping
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1/4 cup key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon key lime zest + extra for garnish
- In a large bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, whipped topping, and milk on medium-high for about 5 minutes or until creamy.
- Stir key lime juice and 1 teaspoon of zest into cream mixture.
- Use a glass trifle bowl or 6 individual mason jars. Layer 1/3 graham cracker mixture on bottom of bowl and then 1/3 layer of key lime cream. Continue layering until cream on top.
- Sprinkle top layer with graham cracker crumb mixture and additional key lime zest to garnish.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Heather Seeley @FoodLovinFamily.