- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour*
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In mixer, cream together butter and both sugars.
- Add eggs, one at a time. Make sure each egg is incorporated before adding the next.
- Add vanilla. Mix well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- With mixer on low, slowly add flour mixture to batter. Mix until just combined.
- Mix in 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto a baking sheet.
- Press remaining white chocolate chips into tops of cookie dough balls.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove and let cookies cool on baking sheet for 15 minutes before moving to rack to cool.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.